NCNW has curated the Millennial Entrepreneurs (ME!) webinar series within the context of an ever-changing technological landscape (e.g., social media marketing, email writing strategies, etc.) and with an intentional focus on entrepreneurship and financial literacy. The monthly ME! webinars provide direct training in essential entrepreneurship principles and equip young, burgeoning entrepreneurs with the necessary tools to build and sustain a successful business.
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be The Boss
- Secure Your B.A.G. – Budget. Assets & Grind
- Avoid Being Young, Dumb And Broke
- Do It For The Gram – Build It And They Will Come … Right?
- #Relationship Goals – Keeping Clients Happy
- Pitch Perfect
- E-Mail Writing Strategies – How to Get the Meeting
- #Heavensent – The Angel Investor
- Mastering Digital Marketing
DO IT FOR THE GRAM
MASTERING DIGITAL MARKETING